At Vehicles4work & Car Lease Shop we are committed to giving you excellent customer service and treating you fairly. We are fully committed to providing the highest standards of client service and advice and we never forget that you have a choice of supplier and are grateful that you've chosen us.
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is one of the key principles set by the Financial Conduct Authority to ensure fair treatment of customers, by improving standards across the financial industry.
As a part of this, Vehicles4work & Car Lease Shop follows the relevant aspects of the Financial Conduct Authority's six guiding principles on how to engage with our customers. These are known as the 'Treating Customers Fairly' principles and govern how we communicate with customers, the level of service we provide and the fairness of our products and procedures.
The six principles for treating customers fairly
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Ways we meet these requirements in the day to day running of our business
- We continually aim to understand the needs of our clients
- We ensure that the marketing of our products is appropriately targeted, clear, not misleading and highlights the risks/conditions as well as the key features/benefits of a product.
- We make certain our clients understand the risks associated with our services at the outset of an instruction.
- We keep our clients fully informed in a clear and fair manner that is unambiguous and not misleading.
- We ensure our services are delivered with clarity and transparency and do not contain hidden conditions or rely on complex technical definitions.
- Any advice provided will be appropriate and take into account the customer's individual needs and circumstances.
- We take our clients' privacy seriously and ensure that our staff are aware of and follow rules in relation to data protection to ensure that clients' details are kept secure and confidential.
- We take any complaint seriously and will deal with any complaints promptly and make improvements to our operations where required.
If you have a complaint
Please visit our complaints procedure page.
Our Treating Customers Fairly Statement
WRK Solutions Ltd, trading as Vehicles4Work and Park Street Car Sales, is committed to ensuring that the principle of treating customers fairly is applied responsibly and with integrity throughout all aspects of our business.
We aim to ensure:
- All of our Directors and members of staff are fully aware of this statement, how it impacts on their roles and day-to-day business and are committed to delivering excellent customer service and to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly. This includes a commitment to maintain high standards of politeness and courtesy at all times.
- Our Directors or staff are not incentivised in ways which encourage them to deal with our clients in an unfair or biased manner. •We will be polite, efficient and maintain clear communications, keeping the sales process as simple and uncomplicated as possible.
- That the products and services offered to our clients are suitable, based on clear, consistent and open qualification, and from listening to the requirements of our clients.
- Our interests are never placed above those of our clients.
- Our services will be conducted at an agreed cost and that we will inform our clients of any changes to our charges before they are incurred.
- We will endeavour to avoid mistakes and errors, rectifying them as quickly as possible should they occur.
- As a minimum standard, our business partners maintain high standards of customer service and TCF, equivalent to our own.
To achieve this we will
- Regularly review our TCF principals and should any room for improvement come to light, adapt and update our operations accordingly.
- Deliver the promises we make.
- Ensure that clients are entirely satisfied with all aspects of communication with the company before, during and after a sale.
- Act upon customer feedback, wherever possible and appropriate.
- Provide clear channels for complaints and respond to any complaints received in a timeous, courteous and appropriate manner.
When we provide advice
- In order to ensure that our advice is suitable for our clients’ requirements, we will only make recommendations after obtaining sufficient information about their circumstances, objectives & expectations.
- This information will be gleaned by a combination of (i) online application form asking for personal, employment, banking and credit history details as well as income and expenditure; (ii) One-to-one qualification consultation with our Advisor, either in person on our premises or over the phone. Where this is not possible, email communications will be used.
- Our advice will be guided only by what is best for our clients.
- To assist and monitor our own operations, a Client Interaction Operations Manual is being development. This document will outline best practice in all client-facing communications and be regularly reviewed taking into consideration client feedback.
- We will inform our clients in advance of our charges and how these should be paid. If any administration or documentation fees are payable our clients will be informed of how much this is. We will offer a copy of our Disclosure Document stating that we are a commission based business.
- In the event that there is a conflict of interest, we will tell our clients about this as soon as possible after we become aware of this.
- We will keep comprehensive records of our client dealings.
- We always welcome comments and observations about the way in which we deal with our customers and would encourage clients to contact us if they have any suggestions as to how we could improve our services.
- Should any complaints arise, our clients can be confident that they will be dealt with professionally, impartially and in accordance with the rules laid down by our regulator, the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
- In order to ensure we continue to achieve TCF outcomes, WRK Solutions Ltd will record and measure some client information. This will be in line with our Data Protection License.
- This may include, although not exclusively (i) Finance Application Outcomes (approved, further information required, declined); and (ii) Complaints raised and outcomes.